- View the raw data for every STDF record type, a standardized lot summary report and extra tables showing each units parametric test results from different perspectives
- File export into CSV, Excel, JMP JSL and HTML
- Editing of any STDF record, allowing not only fixes to lotids and waferids, but also fixes to details like test names, limits, test conditions and just about anything else in STDF
- Merging of multiple files
- Statistical summaries of every test, including Cpks, medians, failures, alarms and quartiles.
- Visualization tools, including histograms, trend charts, scatter plots, box plots, wafer maps, bin and test fail paretos, with a robust set of configurations including outlier removal, up to three levels of grouping, limits drawing, histogram bin selection and more. Some of these are demonstrated below.
- QuickEdit-Pro costs 315 USD per license, including 12 months of maintenance and perpetual usage.
- QuickEdit-Basic costs only 95 USD per license, including 3 months of maintenance and perpetual usage.
Each license is perpetual, meaning you never have to pay again to keep using the tool. You can optionally renew maintenance after the included period to keeping upgrades and support. Maintenance renewals are $32 USD per year for QuickEdit-Basic and 63 USD per year for QuickEdit-Pro.